Friday, November 14, 2008

Date Anxiety


okay so this isn't my first date with him but I am still anxious as if it is. I'm not quite sure why that is. I think I was less anxious and nervous than this the FIRST time we went out. So I just need to relax. But I swear time is going by so slow. This whole week has gone by slow. I think it maybe because one- I really really like him. And second this time we're on my turf as opposed to me going to his side of town. I know that I have a lot planned for us and I guess I'm just hoping that everything goes smoothly. You know how it is when you have plans and you want them to go right. So anyway I guess that's why I have all the anxiety at this moment.

Anyway date anxiety is something that I'm sure most of us either go through or have gone through. And I guess it really depends on how much you like the person cause we all know it ain't the same for everybody. I mean we all get nervous at times and it can even happen on the date itself. But the key thing is just to be easy and not let the butterflies get the best of you. Be your charming, beautiful, witty self and all will fall into place, at least that's what I keep telling myself. ; 0

No comments: