Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Dating...

So I'm sure you have heard the saying "too good to be true". Well that's how I feel about this situation. And I am a thinking person and so I always think the worst can happen and am surprised when it doesn't, especially when I think everything is going so swell. Is there such a thing as things really going perfect anyway? Even though there may not be it sure does seem close. And maybe its the beginning stages of dating someone you truly like. Its really great when that someone likes you back just the same. I can honestly say that in the last month I've been a lil more smiley and more easy going. Lol. Could it be that special someone? And why is that anyway? I know I was happy before he came along but I think an inner glow just seems to come out when a special someone is making you happy. Its a beautiful thing and a great feeling almost as if you're on cloud nine. Lol. Is there such a thing? Well if there is I'm going to enjoy it while I can. I can truly say I am happily dating. I can't wait for the next time we meet. : )

No comments: