Friday, June 27, 2008


This weekend I'm trying to find someone to take me to the movies. I want to see the new movie Wanted. Why am I having such a hard time finding a date for this one? lol. Well I think I may have it, some of the guys that are in my phone book I just don't want to be bothered with them. One of them is really immature. The other is kind of flaky. One just plays too much. Is it too much to ask for a nice guy who has good conversation and can just hang out without anything more than that? I mean I do have friends like that but they are married men. I don't mind hanging out with them from time to time there's nothing wrong with it as long as its not a habit and there's nothing more to it. But it just leaves me back at square one cause I'm not trying to hang out with the taken ones either. Well I guess I'll just have to go with my girls or solo. I'll see but I am going to see the movie regardless. lol.

No comments: