Sunday, November 1, 2009

Second Chance Dating



Now I'm not big on second chances especially when it comes to dating but time can change that. I posted about a year ago about a not so great date I had with a guy. And most recently he hit me up out of the blue and we went out on a 2nd date. Now mind you a whole year plus has passed since our first date but we both concluded at the end of the second date that this time around was much better.


There could be a few things to lead this. One we were both open and willing to try again. We both were a lot more relaxed and a lot more talkative. And I have to say that I am kind of digging this cat. He doesn't seem like the Jerk I had initially wrote him off to be. Initially when he asked to take me out again I was cut off guard and I flat out asked him why? His answer was because he was still interested even after all of this time. So of course he flipped the question on me. My answer was I was just curious to see if this time would be any better. And at the end of the day I'm glad I did. Although I made a fool of myself at the date (singing karaoke (very hoarse) at a restaurant), I had fun.


So we now have another date planned and I am looking forward to it. Who says that 1st impressions are lasting impressions?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

is this the same guy that left you at the restuarant?? even still im glad that you two were mature enough to get pasted the first date and were both willing to give it a second chance :)...who knows this could be your knight in shining armor...lol

Single Girl said...

Lmao. Hell no it ain't that dude. That is a second chance that would NEVER happen.

Blaque Diamond said...

You really give me hope, because right now I'm a bit lost on this whole dating thing. 2nd chances are always great!

The Relationship Company said...

This can be a really well thought out post. I certainly enjoyed reading it. Thanks